Calories: 1071 kcal (or 545 kcal smaller portion)
Macros: 108g Protein, 91g Carb & 30g Fat
What a DELIGHT! The Chicken sauce is just perfect – a blend of coconut yoghurt that brings both creaminess and a hint of the tropics, with the exciting spice combo of Paprika and Cinnamon, and then add a another layer with exotic Girollle Mushrooms. Throw in some Red Onions, Garlic Salt and Coriander and… wow! 😲. If that wasn’t another, cook up some buttery New Potatoes with Chives, and serve with a few stems of tasty Tenderstem Broccoli. Amazing. 😋
You can easily chop this down to a smaller portion and calorie hit by reducing everything except the Tenderstem Broccoli in half. This maintains the same taste and experience, whilst saving you 297 calories.
- Organic Chicken Breast – 2x Breasts / 433g
- Coconut Yoghurt (Koko) – 200g
- Baby New Potatoes – 345g
- Red Onion – 50g
- Girolle / Chanterelle Mushrooms – 50g
- Garlic Salt – 1x teaspoon
- Paprika – 1x teaspoon
- Cinnamon – 1x teaspoon
- Coriander – 2x sprigs
- Grass-Fed Butter – 10g
- Chives – 1x teaspoon
- Tenderstem Broccoli – 63g
- Seasoning to taste – Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Chicken is a great source of healthy lean protein. With 31 grams of protein per 100 grams, is one of the best foods for protein. A good source of Magnesium, Vitamin A, Potassium, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus and a variety of Vitamin B’s, with trace amounts of calcium, iron, zinc, vitamin C, folate, vitamin B-12, vitamin E and vitamin D.
- Grass-Fed Butter is a great source of healthy-fats that promote optimal health and hormone production. Furthermore Butter contains no to only trace amounts of lactose.
- Broccoli, Garlic & Onion are great sources of indigestible fibre and have prebiotic benefits for your guts microbiome.
- Mushrooms are being touted as nature’s nutritional supplement as they are loaded with the nutrients our bodies need to generate energy and repair cells — including digestive enzymes, a spectrum of B vitamins, protein, and vitamin D2.
- Onions & Garlic are great sources of indigestible fibre (inulin) and have prebiotic benefits for your guts microbiome.
- Garlic being consumed on a daily basis (in food or raw) helps to lower cholesterol levels because of the anti-oxidant properties of Allicin. It is also immensely beneficial to regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels. Garlic is a great source of indigestible fibre (inulin) and has prebiotic benefits for your guts microbiome.
- Coconut Yoghurt is high in fiber, protein, and healthy fats and is free from dairy. It has a good hit of manganese, selenium and copper. It is also low in sugar, digestible carbohydrates and calories, and has a low score on the glycemic index.
- Paprika helps with indigestion, cardiovascular health, and circulation; is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory; and contains vitamins A, E, K, and C. Antioxidants include Vitamin A, Lutein and Zeaxanthin. However, some people do not process peppers that well – so good to carefully monitor gut response.
More Meal Ideas?