Calories: 1071 kcal (or 545 kcal smaller portion)
Macros: 108g Protein, 91g Carb & 30g Fat
What a DELIGHT! The Chicken sauce is just perfect – a blend of coconut yoghurt that brings both creaminess and a hint of the tropics, with the exciting spice combo of Paprika and Cinnamon, and then add a another layer with exotic Girollle Mushrooms. Throw in some Red Onions, Garlic Salt and Coriander and… wow! 😲. If that wasn’t another, cook up some buttery New Potatoes with Chives, and serve with a few stems of tasty Tenderstem Broccoli. Amazing. 😋
You can easily chop this down to a smaller portion and calorie hit by reducing everything except the Tenderstem Broccoli in half. This maintains the same taste and experience, whilst saving you 297 calories.
- Organic Chicken Breast – 2x Breasts / 433g
- Coconut Yoghurt (Koko) – 200g
- Baby New Potatoes – 345g
- Red Onion – 50g
- Girolle / Chanterelle Mushrooms – 50g
- Garlic Salt – 1x teaspoon
- Paprika – 1x teaspoon
- Cinnamon – 1x teaspoon
- Coriander – 2x sprigs
- Grass-Fed Butter – 10g
- Chives – 1x teaspoon
- Tenderstem Broccoli – 63g
- Seasoning to taste – Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Chicken is a great source of healthy lean protein. With 31 grams of protein per 100 grams, is one of the best foods for protein. A good source of Magnesium, Vitamin A, Potassium, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus and a variety of Vitamin B’s, with trace amounts of calcium, iron, zinc, vitamin C, folate, vitamin B-12, vitamin E and vitamin D.
- Grass-Fed Butter is a great source of healthy-fats that promote optimal health and hormone production. Furthermore Butter contains no to only trace amounts of lactose.
- Broccoli, Garlic & Onion are great sources of indigestible fibre and have prebiotic benefits for your guts microbiome.
- Mushrooms are being touted as nature’s nutritional supplement as they are loaded with the nutrients our bodies need to generate energy and repair cells — including digestive enzymes, a spectrum of B vitamins, protein, and vitamin D2.
- Onions & Garlic are great sources of indigestible fibre (inulin) and have prebiotic benefits for your guts microbiome.
- Garlic being consumed on a daily basis (in food or raw) helps to lower cholesterol levels because of the anti-oxidant properties of Allicin. It is also immensely beneficial to regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels. Garlic is a great source of indigestible fibre (inulin) and has prebiotic benefits for your guts microbiome.
- Coconut Yoghurt is high in fiber, protein, and healthy fats and is free from dairy. It has a good hit of manganese, selenium and copper. It is also low in sugar, digestible carbohydrates and calories, and has a low score on the glycemic index.
- Paprika helps with indigestion, cardiovascular health, and circulation; is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory; and contains vitamins A, E, K, and C. Antioxidants include Vitamin A, Lutein and Zeaxanthin. However, some people do not process peppers that well – so good to carefully monitor gut response.
More Meal Ideas?
Subscribe to the Weekly Newsletter to never miss new AdapNation Meal Ideas, and use the AdapNation Butler tool to get inspiration for your next meal, based on your needs and ingredients.
Leave a comment