Calories: 1204 kcal (or 602 kcal)
Macros: 29g Protein, 147g Carb & 66g Fat
For anyone doing hard strength training with a goal to develop muscle, this is a great choice as a post-workout meal. Personally, I need more fat to feel satisfied, but you just need to look at what any pro bodybuilders eat and this macro ratio for a post-workout meal is very similar. Tasty and filling, and absolutely serves the purpose of adequate protein to initiate protein synthesis (muscle tissue repair) and sufficient easily-digested carbs to spike insulin – necessary in order to shuttle the protein and other nutrients to your trained muscles.
For a lower calorie option, simply halve all the ingredient and save 602 calories.
- Lean Beef Strips – 357g / pack
- Stir Fry Rice Noodles – 300g / pack
- Stir Fry Oyster Sauce – Pack
- Leafy Vegetable Mix Bag (Tesco Limited Edition) – ½ Pack
- Seasoning – Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Grass-fed Beef is one of the most nutritious foods you can eat, and is a great source of protein, Creatine and Carnosine, both very supportive to having developing and maintaining a lean physique and brain function. It is loaded with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and various other nutrients that can have profound effects on health, such as Niacin, B12, B6, Iron, Zinc and Selenium. Grass-fed beef is even more nutritious than grain-fed, containing plenty of heart healthy Omega-3s, the fatty acid CLA, along with more Vitamins A and E.
- It goes without saying all the vitamin and mineral benefits of consuming green leafy vegetables, which this dish is packed with.
- The White Rice within Rice Noodles is pretty empty when it comes to nutrients to be honest, but it is so much better than choosing Brown Rice as the harmful Lectins (such as Gluten) in the wholegrain have mostly been removed.
More Meal Ideas?