Calories: 712kcal per person (1424kcal total)
Macros (per person): 39g Protein, 65g Carb & 34g Fat
OMG! The flavour combinations of the runny fried Egg, the soft Sweet Potato, the bite of the Chicken, creaminess of the Avocado the distinctive richness of the Goats Cheese with the blend of Mushrooms, Spinach and Onions is one hell of a healthy taste explosion! Whilst you one person could put this away by themselves (think about an Intermittent Fasting day where you only have dinner, for example), it’s designed to be a good size to share between two people.
Great for Lunch, Dinner or Post-workout, due to the high protein combined with sufficient carbs to spike insulin and protein synthesis. This meal will keep you full, and with a smile from ear to ear!
To make a more even split, we may want to add one more fried egg (70kcal).
- Sweet Potato – 500g
- Avocado – 1x small fruit / 78g
- Free Range Eggs – 3x
- Grass-fed Butter – 15g
- Original Chargrill Chicken (Birdseye) – 2x oven fillets
- Mushrooms – 6x small
- Goats Cheese – 40g
- Crushed Garlic – teaspoon
- Spinach – ½ cup
- Diced Onions – 5x tablespoons
- Cherry Tomatoes – 4x
- For flavour – Sea Salt, Black Pepper, splash of Tobasco
- Sweet Potato offers a nice hit of vitamin A, C, Copper, K & B6, plus has a lower blood sugar response than white potato due to it’s high fibre content that slows the absorption of the carbs.
- Eggs are great source of protein and should be a staple for most active people, with egg yolk providing a nice hit of good cholesterol that helps with hormone production and cell energy. They contain calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, and zinc.
- Garlic, Onion & Spinach are great sources of indigestible fibre and have prebiotic benefits for your guts microbiome.
- Avocados are an incredible source of heart-healthy fats. They are also incredibly nutritious, have more potassium than bananas, are loaded with fibre and can lower triglyceride levels.
- Chicken is a great source of healthy lean protein. With 31 grams of protein per 100 grams, is one of the best foods for protein. A good source of Magnesium, Vitamin A, Potassium, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus and a variety of Vitamin B’s, with trace amounts of calcium, iron, zinc, vitamin C, folate, vitamin B-12, vitamin E and vitamin D.
- Spinach is high in niacin and zinc, vitamins A, C, E and K, thiamin, vitamin B6, folate, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper, and manganese.
- White Mushrooms are being touted as nature’s nutritional supplement as they are loaded with the nutrients our bodies need to generate energy and repair cells — including digestive enzymes, a spectrum of B vitamins, protein, and vitamin D2.
- Garlic being consumed on a daily basis (in food or raw) helps to lower cholesterol levels because of the anti-oxidant properties of Allicin. It is also immensely beneficial to regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- Grass Fed Butter is a great source healthy-fats that promote optimal health and hormone production.
- Goats Cheese – Goats do not contain a certain mutation in the milk that most cows do, making their milk and cheese much more digestion friendly and look uncannily similar at a DNA level to human milk.
More Meal Ideas?