Calories: 1184 kcal (or 705kcal)
Macros: 90g Protein, 91g Carb & 51g Fat
This was an exciting day! Runny Fried Eggs and Avocado sandwiched in between Paprika-spiced Sweet Potato Röstis – I’m still reminiscing! Honestly, this combo when seasoned well and riddled in coconut oil is sublime. You have to try it. Pack in some extra protein with seasoned Chicken fillets and the indigestible fibre goodness from butter Broccolini and you have a perfect dinner for these spring/summer months. How can super-healthy taste so damn good?! If only everyone knew what they were missing… 😉
For a smaller lower calorie option, drop to 150g Chicken Fillets and drop down to one Burger -160g of Sweet Potato, ¼ Avocado, 5g Butter and 1x Egg. This will save you a generous 479 calories.
- Free Range Chicken Breast Mini Fillets – 300g
- Sweet Potato – 320g
- Coconut Oil – ½ teaspoon
- Free Range Eggs – 2x
- Butter – 8g
- Avocado – ½ fruit
- Broccolini – 100g
- Other Spices & Seasoning – Paprika, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Chicken Seasoning Blend & Chip Seasoning by Schwartz
- Chicken offer great source of healthy lean protein. With 31 grams of protein per 100 grams, is one of the best foods for protein. A good source of Magnesium, Vitamin A, Potassium, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus and a variety of Vitamin B’s, with trace amounts of calcium, iron, zinc, vitamin C, folate, vitamin B-12, vitamin E and vitamin D.
- Broccoli & Sweet Potato are great sources of indigestible fibre and have prebiotic benefits for your guts microbiome.
- Sweet Potato offers a nice hit of vitamin A, C, Copper, K & B6, plus has a lower blood sugar response than white potato due to it’s high fibre content that slows the absorption of the carbs.
- Broccoli brings a good hit of vitamin K, vitamin C, folate (folic acid) and potassium.
- Eggs are great source of protein and should be a staple for most active people, with egg yolk providing a nice hit of good cholesterol that helps with hormone production and cell energy. They contain calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, and zinc.
- Avocados are an incredible source of heart-healthy fats. They are also incredibly nutritious, have more potassium than bananas, are loaded with fibre and can lower triglyceride levels.
- Coconut Oil is high in healthy fats called medium-chain fatty acids (MCFAs) that increase healthy cholesterol. MCFAs provide the perfect source of energy because they are much easier to digest and convert to energy, are not readily stored as fat, antimicrobial and anti-fungal.
More Meal Ideas?