🆕 #HyperWorkouts Programme, the last of 2018! What a year…
Join in on Michelle’s REAL phased-programming Workouts throughout the year, in pursuit of her 2018-2019 Body Goals – a healthy lean feminine physique with strong curves. No light weight for demo vid purposes – what you see here is raw. Sweat, strain and form-challenging sets!
👉 FULL 4-DAY LADIES DEC-18 TRAINING BLOCK PLAN
With Ladies DEC-18 #HyperWorkouts, we are going for Higher Rep & Increased Isolation Work, to mix up the stimulus, take a break from the heavy CNS demanding lifting, and to illicit more frequency and volume for hypertrophy plateau busting. Plus, there are 4x Strength Days scheduled through the 8-weeks to maintain strength gains.
Ladies DEC-18 DAY 2 of 4, FULL
Day two is a full body workout, with a bias towards continuing to shape the lower body. You’ll be hitting pretty much every muscle today, with lots of reps and exercises, including a Ab giant set finisher. The good news is that as the weights are in the 8-12 rep range, you’ll be tired but not mentally and emotional exhausted. Lot of loaded movement today!
1️⃣ Conventional Deadlift – 3x 8-12
2️⃣ Good Mornings – 3x 8-12
3️⃣ Cable Kick Backs – 3x 12-15
4️⃣ Cable Standing Hip Abductors – 3x 12-15
5️⃣ Kettlebell Straddle Lift – 3x 8-12
6️⃣ Seal Rows – 3x 8-12
7️⃣ Incline Press Ups – 3x 8-12
8️⃣ 3x Ab Giant Set – 10x Woodchops, 10x Toe Taps & 10x Fireflies (each side)
🎬 For FULL videos of each of the exercises performed in this Workout, check out the DEC-18 Ladies #HyperWorkouts @AdapNation Instagram tiles.
Days 1, 3 & 4 can be found on the AdapNation YouTube channel, AdapNation.io #HyperWorkouts and our instagram feed!
- Good Mornings – Try to keep your legs stiff, chest up and look forward the whole time. Get as much stretch into your hamstrings as possible without rounding your back. If you feel it more in your back than your hamstrings you’re doing it wrong (or the weight is too heavy).
- Straddle Lift – Keep those knees out, go deep and leave ‘space’ in your hip section by holding your chest up. The front loading will force you to activate your core, whilst getting a solid pump in your quads.
- Seal Rows – Get you hands ‘into your pockets’. The idea is to feel the tension and work in your lats and upper back between your shoulder blades. If you only feel it in the biceps, you’re not focusing on getting the back involved in the movement.
- Mobility & Pre-Activation – The idea is to work on dynamic stretches and short power work to warm up your limbs into full range of motion and to do a little work on muscle recruitment timing. This will help you feel mentally and physically prepared for your working sets. That said, what you choose to do will depend on your weaknesses or mobility issues.
- Cardio – Very little in the way of cardio. Honestly, if you go full out on this workout, you’ll not have the capacity for anymore. The intent of the cardio finisher is simply some light active recovery. To get the blood flowing into your limbs and begin the process of flushing out the metabolic waste buildup. Do too much cardio and it will be catabolic – not good.
Follow this vlog as it unfolds. Comment if you have questions or ideas.
Be sure to follow AdapNation on all the social platforms – including Instagram, the AdapNation Podcast station, Facebook and our Youtube channel. #HyperWorkouts
Leave a comment