Geez, I got animated in this discussion. This was one big explosion of uncontrolled and unexpected fireworks!
Fans of AdapNation’s content, or those that generally are holding in a lot of emotional pain and anguish regarding this COVID-leadership – I suspect this will be both cathartic and energising.
The Convo Context:
Bryn and I got together to talk about the 1-2 punch that this COVID obsession is having on peoples personal health.
A critically important discussion as I’m sure yo will agree, because not only does it effect our susceptibility to serious infectious diseases, but it effects our future and overall ability to thrive, be effective and enjoy life.
This conversation absolutely touched a nerve. I got on my soap box and ended up monologuing and having a good old rant. Not my podcast style, so apologies upfront.
But, the issues of ignoring and directly effecting the decline in peoples health is a sickening reality of 2020.
I can’t sit on my hands and be polite about this stuff, as we’re being sold a false bill of goods with this Biosecurity authoritarian regime consisting of incessant testing, manipulative case definition, suppressing movement and socialising, masks, and now the finale – experimental vaccines being thrust upon the ENTIRE population of the human species.
This is clearly a raw conversation, full of expletives and exposing the ugly truths of leadership decisions and peoples lack of personal health ownership.
It might offend some people. Hopefully you see my passion for what it is – an intense care and concern for people being mislead and let down.
Apologies upfront if this is too strong and feels too direct and harsh. Please know, I have zero issue with you, the everyday person. We are all doing the best we can with what we have and what we know.
My beef is squarely with the overt manipulation, propaganda and coercion being deployed at an unprecedented scale by ideologically flawed leaders across government, business, institutions, globalist think tanks and technocrats.
Here’s what we discuss:
- The seismic short and long term effects on gym owners and gym goers
- The ask to sacrifice your personal wellness for public health
- Whilst not being asked to make poor health decision, the environment is fuelling them
- Where are the redlines on peoples personal health, like schools?
- The ugly truth when it comes to UK health and infectious disease susceptibility
- Health is much more than infectious disease risk
- Why are we not being supported and educated on how to own our own health?
- Why are Govt not making it more difficult to make bad decisions?
- What government fear most… being irrelevant and losing their control
- If Hancock knew better on what is true health, would he change his plans?
- The worrying willingness to thrust experimental Vaccines on to the entire population
- The UK: historic and current leaders in Vaccine innovation and deployment
- Why are vaccines, testing, surveillance and restrictions important to Govt?
- The issue with giving the Vaccines to the most vulnerable groups first
- How the NHS is a glorified drug pushing institution that has an unsustainable economic and service model
- Imagine having the confidence and agency to control your health outcomes…
- The liberating revelation to accept life is death, and to not fear it
- The ugly reality about cancer, and the role our lifestyle plays
- We don’t need technology and biology to meet to be healthy. The opposite is true
- Our health should be the centrepiece. Not the biosecurity BS
- The system and moral pressures NHS staff are under to take the vaccine
- The issues with conflating policy & desires to return to normal vs science
- The Church of Vaccines, and drawing contrasts to medicinal choices
- The root of all our COVID Problems – case definition
- Are we going back as a society and species in 2020?
Referenced AdapNation Resources:
- COVID+ Insights – the AdapNation in-context COVID dashboard
- The Church of Vaccines
- Non-COVID causes of death in 2020
- Main pre-existing conditions of deaths involving COVID-19
- AdapNation on Facebook – joint the community which reaches 1.5M+ people a month
AdapNation Useful Links
- The #BeYourBest Self-Optimisation Journey
- Social – Instagram & Facebook & Tons of Free Website Content
- #HyperWorkouts – Expertly written Gym Workout Plans, with video guides, print-outs & HeavySet import
- AdapNation Butler – An Online Personal Assistant that can inspire easy and tasty Home-cooking
- AdapNation Food Diary – 100’s of Tasty Healthy Meal Ideas, that are focussed on helping you thrive
Please leave a 5 STAR REVIEW, and let friends / fam know of this Podcast.