Help #FlattenTheFear of the #covid19 situation by bringing everyone up to speed with this.
This infographic is illustrative of the impact of a novel infectious respiratory disease through time. That said, there is REAL data within:
- 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑖𝑠 𝐸𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑑’𝑠 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑑-19 𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑐 𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑎𝑠 𝑜𝑓 7𝑡ℎ 𝐴𝑢𝑔.
- 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑇𝑜𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑆𝑢𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑜𝑓 𝐸𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑂𝑁𝑆 ℎ𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎 (𝐶𝑂𝑉𝐼𝐷-19 𝑣𝑠 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑝 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑠)
- 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑇𝑜𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐾𝑖𝑑𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡𝑖𝑏𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑂𝑁𝑆 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 2015-2020.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- All Infectious Respiratory diseases have had ONLY ONE exponential peak in mortality per region. *
- The England COVID-19 Epidemic is over. We are now entering the Endemic Phase of the virus – i.e. it will remain within the population.
- Novel infectious respiratory diseases, due to no initial immunity and/or low cross immunity from similar viruses, will work its way through the susceptible population quickly.
- As a novel virus progresses, it runs out of truly susceptible (i.e. hospitable) people fairly quickly, which causes a sharp drop off in mortality.
- Once the Epidemic curve bottoms out (i.e. now), it represents robust community immunity – for as long as the health of the population is maintained.
- As more people move into the susceptible demographic – through inflammatory diets, poor lifestyle, age, vitamin d deficiency, pollution and worsening chronic conditions – they become more hospitable for the virus.
- T cell and Antibody immune memory can offer protection against an infection becoming serious, but memory wanes and your immune system is nonetheless compromised when metabolically unhealthy.
- The endemic waves occur due to seasonal changes in sun exposure, vitamin d status and associated lifestyle/diet changes in darker months. **
- Due to its novel nature in 2020, COVID-19 will likely have bumped up our total mortality by Infectious Respiratory Diseases by the end of the year, but not by much.
10. CRITICAL TO GRASP
- Beyond Y0 (2020), COVID-19 will be COMPETING against all other viruses for Suceptible Hosts. It will NOT be creating new susceptibility in our population.
- Consider it a new ‘predator’ in the savannah, joining the lions and cheetahs etc. The fastest and most capable of the herd will escape the predators. It’s the weaker, injured or elderly of the herd that get caught.
- So, when you add SARS CoV2 to the other Coronaviruses, Parainfluenza, Rhinoviruses and RSV, they all need to compete for the same Susceptible Population. 🤯
This is simple, but requires a commitment at the individual and government level. Improve the HOST HEALTH of our population.
We’re talking about making quick, dramatic and sustainable changes to people’s Metabolic Health though losing weight, pulling out processed foods, and eating a nutrient-dense diet.
If we got our population more METABOLICALLY HEALTHY across all ages, we would dramatically reduce the Total Susceptible Population.
That would mean less viable hosts for ALL viruses that cause Infectious Respiratory Diseases. Meaning less disease and less death.
❌ Relying on Social Engineering (Lockdowns, Masks, Social Distancing), unreliable Testing dictating our freedoms, and questionable new vaccines is simply NOT EFFECTIVE.
😥 It’s missing the wood for the trees. Moreover, these interventions are actually DETERIORATING our metabolic and immune health, whilst also not fixing your underlying health issues.
#FlattenTheFear & #BeYourBest by SHARING and getting healthy x
* The Spanish Flu of 1918 is thought to be two separate virus outbreaks, not a single virus with two peaks. ** Endemic waves vary in shape, amplitude and timing between Northern and Southern latitudes.
Enjoyed the read?