This is another episode where we will challenge your world view of good nutrition. Today, we’re speaking all things OXALATES, with specialist Elliot Overton.
This is the second part recording to #91: Oxalate Poisoning & Dumping – Why YOU Should Care ~Elliot Overton (part 1). Click HERE for full show notes and topics we discuss throughout the two-parter.
Here’s what we discuss in Part 2:
🔸 What is Oxalate Dumping?– What is happening internally, how long will it last, and how to identify?
🔸 Typical collection of symptoms of Oxalate Dumping– What you may feel, randomly and cyclically.
🔸 Steve’s ongoing experience of Oxalate Dumping– Steve goes through the unexplained, weird and coincidental last two months since dropping Oxalate
🔸 How to Manage Oxalate Dumping– Nutrition strategies, supplementation strategies, and other approaches that can lessen dumping symptoms
🔸 What is a healthy level of daily Oxalate?– Elliot provides the safe range, with caveats, as well as justifying why everyone should be mindful of Oxalate consumption
Where to find ELLIOT Overton:
- Sally Norton – leading expert and insightful website
- Lost Seasonality Paper & Overconsumption os Plants – insightful Oxalate paper by Sally Norton
- http://lowoxalate.info – Susan Owen’s informative Oxalate website
- Susan Owens – Performed over 2 decades of research to date on Oxalate and effects on autism and other conditions
- Trying Low Oxalates (TLO) Facebook Community – 22K members. Care and support. Oxalate spreadsheets. Well moderated
AdapNation Useful Links:
- AdapNation Butler – An Online Personal Assistant that can inspire easy and tasty Home-cooking
- AdapNation Food Diary – 100’s of Tasty Healthy Meal Ideas, that are focussed on helping you thrive
- Facebook Community – To get into conversation with like-minded folk wanting to be their best
- AdapNation Website – Where you will find articles, videos and journals on all things wellness, training and mindset
- Steve’s Body & Mind Progress Journals – Follow Steve’s real-world progress, following all the principles within the Podcasts
- AdapNation Instagram – To see what’s going on in our world across business, training and family
- #HyperWorkouts – Expertly written Weight Training blocks, with video guides, print-outs & HeavySet import
If you like this and other AdapNation episodes, please don’t forget to subscribe to the channel, as well as leaving a 5 star review and letting friends and family know of this Podcast on Social Media