This episode is dedicated to the exciting collaboration and technical integration between AdapNation #HyperWorkouts and HeavySet iOS App.
If you like weight training and want to make serious progress, you need good programming, consistency, sufficient nutrition and to progressively overload.
It sounds academic, and for many people intuitive. You need to lift increasingly heavier stuff more often to get bigger and stronger. However, training well and being deliberate with progressive overload is not straight forward.
A great series of annual training blocks combined with a killer app that helps take care of all the detail and helps you make deliberate progress is what you need. And that’s exactly what this collab brings. So, we interview the founder and creator of HeavySet – Daniel Wood, to get a deeper dive into the app, it’s inspiration and also the space of mobile app development.
If you’re keen on making your gym efforts more productive and enjoyable, then listening into this and checking out the APR-19 #HyperWorkouts Training Block is well worth your time. Also, if you’re curious about what it takes to make popular profitable apps, there’s some great insight into this episode.
HeavySet – a lifting app done proper, by someone who lifts and can code!
Here’s what we discuss:
1️⃣ What was missing with #HyperWorkouts that HeavySet fills perfectly?
2️⃣ How Dan established a career in software and fitness app development
3️⃣ The creation of HeavySet & Seconds – what gaps were missing in the marketplace?
4️⃣ The pinch yourself moment of Apple/Joe Wicks public promotion of Seconds
5️⃣ Business insights into downloads rates, the competition and App Store performance
6️⃣ What makes HeavySet unique? What is its value proposition? Why Steve love’s it.
7️⃣ Flexible Use and Function over Glossiness – the power behind this deliberate design principle
8️⃣ Describing the seamless and powerful integration between AdapNation #HyperWorkouts and Heavyset
9️⃣ How HeavySet caters for the innovative and specific training block design seen in APR-19 #HyperWorkouts
🔟 What features are coming for both HeavySet and Seconds (the mega popular interval training app)
Getting your hands on the goodness!
- Free download of HeavySet iOS App
- Free Download of Seconds iOS App
- APR-19 and all other #HyperWorkouts that integrate directly into HeavySet – adapnation.io/hyperworkouts
- Learn more about Runloop, Daniel’s company – www.runloop.com
AdapNation Useful Links:
- AdapNation Website – Where you will find articles, videos and journals on all things wellness, training and mindset
- AdapNation Butler – An Online Personal Assistant that can inspire easy and tasty Homs-cooking
- AdapNation Food Diary – 100’s of Tasty Healthy Meal Ideas, that are focussed on helping you thrive
- Facebook Community – To get into conversation with like-minded folk wanting to be their best
- #HyperWorkoutsYouTube Videos – 8-week training blocks, with video guides and print-outs
- Steve’s Body & Mind Progress Journals – Follow Steve’s real-world progress, following all the principles within the Podcasts
- AdapNation Instagram – To see what’s going on in our world across business, training and family
Please leave a 5 STAR REVIEW, and let friends / fam know of this Podcast.
Leave a comment