Ivor Cummins joins us for a part 3 in early Jan 2021 on the COVID response and narrative – this time with a stronger emphasis on the human struggle and emotions associated with being cognitively and societally isolated.
This episode is more of a thinking and emphasising discussion, whilst still keeping a firm hand on the technical aspects that people need to hear. Philosophical, empathic, principles and emotional connection.
This is a side of Ivor that people don’t see as much. His passion for history, his warrior-like strength of character, and his capacity to emphasise with those that are struggling with being a lone wolf in this fight of honesty vs hysteria.
I suspect a lot of people will be able to relate to the struggles discussed here, and may well find strength and/or acceptance in being part of this much needed discussion.
We chat about how Ivor is coping, where he finds his motivation and strength, how he manages his bias, and the painful reality for many of being ostracised. Not just problems – we also touch on some sound advice on how to navigate this time.
We talk about some country COVID specifics and do a big deep dive into the UK winter resurgence / second wave situation. Did Ivor get it wrong? What data and signals do we need to track? How would Ivor characterise what we are seeing?
The UK Hospital Pressure. The UK Variant. The multitude of WHO pivots and why they are committed to illogical positions such as Case Definition and Death Cert guidance?
Lastly but perhaps most importantly – what would a cunning Govt do to engineer out of the hysteria and claim victory in the next few months by gaming nature?
It’s THE covid conversation you’d love to have, if you could find someone on the same wavelength, a deep thinker, and who is intensely researched on the science and politics.
Here’s what we discuss:
- How is Ivor and his family handling the abuse, trolling, debunking and defamation attempts?
- What drives Ivor to keep going, given the there is so much establishment opposition?
- How is Ivor managing his mental, emotional and psychological health?
- The world is becoming very soft – what Ivo has learned from his WW2 obsession?
- Talking about the immense loneliness people are experiencing – both cognitively and socially
- Is there a political escape, or have they now made their bed and need to lie in it forever?
- Ivor’s darkest time during the whole pandemic, and it’s significance
- Can everyone be a warrior and fight relentlessly whilst accepting the worse case potential?
- Does Ivor have a bias, does he defend his ego, and how does he commit to the honest scientific process?
- The scientific process – to not prove your hypothesis right, but to…
- Being confident in the right answer is not enough. You need to stand up and say it…
- Speaking about some country specifics – Sweden, Florida, South Africa, Ireland
- Deep dive into the UK Winter Wave/ Resurgence & Excess Mortality – Did Ivor and co get it wrong? What metrics and analysis are important?
- 29 papers and counting disproving the effectiveness of masks. We discuss the latest Denmark study
- The multitude of WHO pivots – Masks, Lockdowns, Seasonality & Asymptomatic Transmission
- Why are the WHO sticking to a symptomless Case Definition and dodgy Death Cert guidance?
- Ivor’s thoughts on the reality of the Winter Hospital Pressure in UK & I
- What can we discern regarding the new variant?
- How would Ivor carefully engineer events and game nature to back out of the hysteria and declare Govt and Global victory?
Where to find IVOR CUMMINS and his work:
- AdapNation Ivor Cummins Interview (pt1) – #132
- AdapNation Ivor Cummins Interview (pt2) – #143
- 29 Lockdown Ineffectiveness papers, including the Denmark study – here
AdapNation Useful Links
- The #BeYourBest Self-Optimisation Journey
- Social – Instagram & Facebook & Tons of Free Website Content
- #HyperWorkouts – Expertly written Gym Workout Plans, with video guides, print-outs & HeavySet import
- AdapNation Butler – An Online Personal Assistant that can inspire easy and tasty Home-cooking
- AdapNation Food Diary – 100’s of Tasty Healthy Meal Ideas, that are focussed on helping you thrive
Please leave a 5 STAR REVIEW, and let friends / fam know of this Podcast.