29 Scientific Studies (and counting) that expose the ineffectiveness of Lockdowns. This is a beauty… 👇🏼
😥 Identification of the “Mink COVID Variant” in Denmark lead to the mass culling of Mink and for parts of the country to placed into Lockdown.
👌🏼This created the perfect well-powered and statistically relevant natural experiment to compare Lockdown vs Voluntary Measures in regards to measured infection rates using the clinically questionable PCR Test.
And what did they find?
- ”Our study suggests that efficient infection tracing and voluntary behaviour is more important than actual mandates in controlling infection… mak[ing] full lockdowns unnecessary”
- The number of Covid infections in the two groups was already falling before the onset of the heavy restrictions in the lockdown municipalities ‒ and it keeps falling just the same in both groups.”
- Lockdowns don’t stop, slow down, or seem to affect the future spread of the disease in any way.
AIER wrote up a more accessible version of this technical paper, which you can find in the below comment👇🏼
The original preprint MedRxiv paper can also be found in the comment below👇🏼
Lastly, AIER in concert with Ivor Cummins have documented 29 Papers that showcase the volume of empirical evidence against Lockdowns and associated mandates. Again, found below👇🏼
- AIER write up of Danish Lockdown Study
- The original preprint MedRxiv paper, 4th Jan 2021
- 29 Studies Against Lockdowns
Enjoyed the read?
Comment below, and check out our longer-form Articles, our shorter Micro Blog sections, grab Healthy Meal Ideas from AdapNation Food Diary, and Free Gym Workout Plans at #HyperWorkouts.
Leave a comment