If you choose to wear face coverings / masks, I think you better read this. #DontBeTheProblem 👇🏼
“Stopping humans from being human will not stop the virus from being a virus! “
👌🏼This is an excellent detailed scientific article by Roger W. Koops. It’s long (15-20min) and rather technical, but Roger uses accessible language and relatable analogies.
👨🏻🔬Roger holds a Ph.D. in Organic Molecular Chemistry as well as Master and Bachelor degrees. He worked in the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Industry for over 25 years. He has authored or co-authored several papers in the areas of pharma tech and chemistry.
🤓 The thrust of this paper is to provide a solid understanding regarding the scale of viruses, their transmission vectors, and how Masking the public in general indoor and outdoor settings is making VIRAL TRANSMISSION WORSE.
👀 If you care about being EFFECTIVE & SAFE for you and others, you will read this paper.
🤔 To say you don’t have time, interest or the technical chops to even attempt reading this article says you are driven by BELIEF, PROPAGANDA & OUTSOURCED THINKING… not real-world science and genuine care.
⚖️ Sounds harsh. But hey, you have a choice. Be complicit in the lie… or educate yourself. It’s that simple.
P.S. only comment with a counter supporting mask use if you have read this full paper. Otherwise, sorry, but I do not have interest or time to entertain your content (beliefs) if you cannot offer the same courtesy.
SOME BRIEF SOUNDBITES:
- “ People who have experienced this virus do NOT need to wear face coverings, period.
- “ It boggles my mind when there is some notion that by wearing a face covering you are actually doing a “service” to your neighbour.
- “ Actually, the opposite is true. You are now becoming an additional potential source of environmental contamination.
- “ You are now becoming a transmission risk; not only are you increasing your own risk but you are also increasing the risk to others.
- Masks capture droplets (some containing viral particles), absorb the moisture, and then proceed to expel the accumulated viral particles on the masks surface by aerosols – ie they increase transmissibility by making them airborne.
- “ Before March 2020, the standard Good Respiratory Practice (GRP) was to cover your mouth/nose when coughing or sneezing.
- “ It is especially effective if you use a tissue or handkerchief as a receptacle and cup your hand around them. The hand now actually DOES serve more as a barrier (not a filter).
- “ My view of dealing with the virus is at the molecular level. Do what we can to actually deplete the molecule, not give it stability.
- “ Despite the propaganda, herd immunity was the standard before March 2020; it is not a “fringe” concept.
- “ Most people who die from influenza, coronavirus, even rhinovirus, do so primarily from pneumonia (bacterial infection) or some other systemic bacterial infection.
- “ In the open environment, no one should be wearing face coverings
- “ A professionally dispensed and promptly disposed surgical mask may be useful when visiting an at-risk elderly person or in a controlled health care setting such as a hospital or nursing home.
- “ Children should not be wearing face coverings. We all need constant interaction with our environments and that is especially true for children. Let them be kids and let them develop their immune systems.
- “ The “Mask Mandate” idea is a truly ridiculous, knee-jerk reaction and needs to be withdrawn and thrown in the waste bin of disastrous policy, along with lockdowns and school closures.
- “ We also do not know enough about the possible consequences of forcing whole populations to adopt face coverings for extended periods.
- “ If governments want to be helpful in reducing severe disease and deaths, imposing more laws and restrictions is not the answer.
- “ Rather, focus on educating people on how to better maintain their immune systems. Encourage healthier lifestyles through education and wellness programs, especially in the less fortunate of our society.
- “ Provide or encourage businesses to consider better sick leave alternatives for people in ALL jobs/vocations so that people are not driven by the choice of work to live or stay home and be sick.
Enjoyed the read?