🤩 WOW! Just finished interviewing Swedish A&E Physician Sebastian Rushworth. Ready early next week. 👇🏼
🇸🇪 After this 1.5h podcast interview, we will once and for all put all this emotional debate on Sweden to rest.
👨⚕️All the Swedish insight you need regarding their culture, lifestyle and their “population density” as it relates to the COVID-19 response… all in one place, and from the #horsesmouth.
😍 We covered SO MUCH. You’ll love it. After hearing this, you’ll be able to hold your own on Swedish #covid debate with confidence.
Here are some of the questions Sebasian answers:
- What was it like going through mar/apr in the A&E dept?
- Sweden 101 – culture, lifestyle, population density, urban life, obedience.
- What is Life like NOW in Sweden? – News, How Normal, Permanent cultural changes
- Sweden’s Testing Regime – is it any different to UK?
- What is Sweden’s Flu Season like normally?
- Is Anders spooked? – Is he messaging an intent for stronger measures?
- Comparison to Nordic Neighbours – What made Sweden more susceptible?
- Does Sweden now have Effective Herd Immunity?
- Antibodies and T cells – What is driving people to have such incorrect ideas about the Immune System?
- What concerns does he have?
- What does he think of UK, France, Spain etc, and is it too late to start following the science?
🎧 EPISODE WILL BE LIVE TUESDAY 3RD NOV.
Links will be share don Facebook.
**feel free to subscribe to Apple, Google, Amazon, Spotify. Stitcher or other Podcast platforms**
Enjoyed the read?