Dr. Malcolm Kendrick, long standing NHS GP, Hospital doctor, and Heart Disease Specialist brings his deep-thinking scientific and critical mind to the topic of COVID, Vaccines and the state of medical scientific research.
This was recorded on 8th December 2020 – what Matt Hancock pegged as V-Day (the first day COVID vaccines were administered globally).
Malcolm is a master in dissecting medical data and clinical trials, as well as identifying broader trends in health and medicine that seem to be resisted by the medical establishment. He’s authored some critical books on Cholesterol, Heart Disease and the process of doctoring data by pharmaceutical companies.
With a popular medical blog, a sought-after speaker, and an advocate for developing metabolic health with low carb real food diet formats, Dr Kendrick brings a well respected and well-known voice across the medical and nutritional communities – in part for his refreshing non-consensus thinking across some aspects of medicine.
Given Malcolm’s clinical experience with COVID Patients, his exposure to people with low cardio metabolic health, and his comfort in calling out issues with medicine and medical research, his voice desperately needs to be heard across the population.
We dig deep into the manipulation of clinical data for profit or policy gain – be it the COVID data, vaccine trial data, or the general approach to medical research funded by big pharmaceuticals. We get into the COVID Vaccine Clinical trials, the death of science in 2020, and the concerns ahead for science unless drastic action is taken. And lots more…
Here’s what we discuss
- Malcolm’s education and vast clinical experience
- Malcolm’s clinical experience losing 36 patients to COVID during the Epidemic Peak
- Clinical experience with COVID Patients since June onwards
- The imprecise nature of death certification – and how medical trends bias what is registered
- The meaningless of COVID-related data – cases, hospitalisations and deaths
- The most important thing to look for in Clinical Studies and associated Data
- The game the government and local leaders are playing with COVID
- Science progresses one funeral at a time – why experts are bad for science, the immense peer pressure, and the anti-science nature of medical research
- There is no such thing as “THE SCIENCE” – how to do science right, and how it is done in medicine.
- Replacing god for the religion of science and vaccines
- Given the poor health of the UK, would Malcolm have played the First wave and thereafter differently?
- Don’t just do nothing. Stand there – the need for more slow thinking vs fast thinking
- Does Malcolm have any hope in medical science and research?
- The worrying concern from Journals that 50% of medical research is false
- What’s needed to exit out of the science death spiral?
- The war may be lost. Science is wounded. Now what?
- Truth seeking are building a Cathedral that takes 300 years… it’s painful, you may never get the glory, but it’s worth it for humanity
18. Vaccine Science:
- Blind faith – The least scientific scrutiny of all medical research. Important questions not asked or known
- The Vaccine curse – to ask questions, to be sceptical, to write scientific papers is career limiting
- To challenge one is to challenge all
- A brief run down of the types of vaccines, how vaccine works, and explaining the known and unknown of mRNA vaccines
- Just how little we know about vaccines, especially the new COVID ones
- The lack of insight from the Pfizer & AstraZeneca phase 3 vaccine Clinical Trials
- Misplaced certainty on the new COVID vaccines – instead there should be caution
- The questions the Vaccine Clinical Trials should be asking, but aren’t.. and therefore won’t be known
- Medical Clinical Trials often end early – for reason of “ethics”
- Why Vaccine’s will not be blamed for negative health outcomes and death
- Spotting the Vaccine Manufacturers magic tricks – it’s not what, it when…
- NHS staff wanting to get vaccinated ASAP – do they believe in the science, or just want normality back?
Where to find DR MALCOLM KENDRICK:
Referenced Content on Dr Malcolm Kendrick’s website:
AdapNation Useful Links
- The #BeYourBest Self-Optimisation Journey
- Social – Instagram & Facebook & Tons of Free Website Content
- #HyperWorkouts – Expertly written Gym Workout Plans, with video guides, print-outs & HeavySet import
- AdapNation Butler – An Online Personal Assistant that can inspire easy and tasty Home-cooking
- AdapNation Food Diary – 100’s of Tasty Healthy Meal Ideas, that are focussed on helping you thrive
Please leave a 5 STAR REVIEW, and let friends / fam know of this Podcast.