This man is everywhere and synonymous with online fitness, yet he’s like a rare bird – impressive but difficult to get a real-life sighting! We’re talking about the one and only Nick Cheadle!
Nick doesn’t perform many interviews, so we are in for a real treat. He’s been busy delivering so much value over the last few years, building his gym, and now preparing for the launch of a brand new game changing service called MyPhysique.io.
With an overall online following totalling over 2.5 million, Nick is known for his Flexible Dieting mantra to developing and attaining an amazing natural physique. I.e. to look great without all the suffering. He is idolised by many thousands of guys all over the world for his physique, achievements and life enjoyment.
So, in the episode, we get some behind-the-scenes access into Nick’s life, his journey and physique wisdom, as well as exploring his brand new service that looks to turn the fitness industry on it’s head…
Here’s what we discuss:
1️⃣ What have been Nick’s biggest mistakes and time wasters when it comes to his journey of developing the physique he has today?
2️⃣ Bro Splits, Flexible Dieting, Keto, Super Restrictive Dieting, High Frequency Training and Compound Lifting
3️⃣ Nick’s Top 3 Proudest Achievements across his whole life and getting to work alongside his role model
4️⃣ How suffering is optional and not required in order to achieve amazing Physique results
5️⃣ Has his Physique brought him happiness, and could he be happy if it was taken away from him tomorrow?
6️⃣ Nick’s Social Media Experience – Managing his personal relationships whilst pushing hard on social, mistakes, going from 50K – 550K in a month (!) & Nick’s key advice
7️⃣ An intro into the BRAND NEW MyPhysique.io affordable online service that gives you a virtual Nick Cheadle coach, automation, education and accountability
8️⃣ MyPhysique.io specifics and intent – Unique and dynamic macros dependent on goals, body and progress. Evidence based training programmes. Tracking of all essential measures of progress. Premium resources and group accountability
9️⃣ Nick’s best piece of advice when it comes to your Physique
*** Make sure to check out see if getting on board with the brand new MyPhysique.io service for just $19 a month is right for you ***
Where to Learn More about Nick Cheadle and MyPhysique:
- Nick Cheadle on Social: Instagram, Facebook & YouTube
- Nick’s online coaching and resources website – https://nickcheadlefitness.com
- Signing up to MyPhysique.io
- Article: Why Your Bro Split Is Busted
- Nick Cheadle’s partner – Bec Chambers
AdapNation Useful Links:
- #HyperWorkouts – Expertly written Weight Training blocks, with video guides, print-outs & HeavySet import
- Steve’s Body & Mind Progress Journals – Follow Steve’s real-world progress, following all the principles within the Podcasts
- AdapNation Instagram – To see what’s going on in our world across business, training and family
- AdapNation Website – Where you will find articles, videos and journals on all things wellness, training and mindset
- AdapNation Butler – An Online Personal Assistant that can inspire easy and tasty Home-cooking
- AdapNation Food Diary – 100’s of Tasty Healthy Meal Ideas, that are focussed on helping you thrive
- Facebook Community – To get into conversation with like-minded folk wanting to be their best
Please leave a 5 STAR REVIEW, and let friends / fam know of this Podcast.