Ed Djafer fell in love with fitness in his early twenties, in response to being deeply saddened by his confidence-destroying physique. Many of us have had this low moments too, when we resolve to change, and enough is enough.
As an ongoing student of fitness and running fitness businesses over the last 10 years, Ed has transformed his body and confidence and built a successful PT and online coaching business. He’s competed in Physique competitions five times, and is also an author of a fitness book called The Muscle & Hustle Method.
If you’re looking for clues on how to develop and progress your fitness business, curious on what motivates people to take massive action, and also to hear of Ed’s approach to getting busy entrepreneurs in shape, then this episode is absolutely worth a listen.
This is what we cover
1️⃣ Ed’s back story – Why the fitness industry? When it clicked for Ed? When his business took off.
2️⃣ What has changed in Ed’s philosophy, coaching guidance and personal fitness-related habits over last 5-10 years
3️⃣ Digging into the idea and value of his quick and intense 30min Hypertrophy workouts?
4️⃣ Ed’s approach to coaching clients for real change, and the difference between Coaching & Personal Training
Where To Find Ed Djafer:
- Ed’s PT Website – http://www.edfit.co.uk
- Ed’s Online Coaching Website – http://www.eddjafer.com
- Facebook Page – Ed Djafer
- Instagram – @coach_ed_djafer
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/ed-djafer-9a141444
- Ed’s Book – The Muscle & Hustle Method
AdapNation Useful Links:
- AdapNation Website – Where you will find articles, videos and journals on all things wellness, training and mindset
- AdapNation Butler – An Online Personal Assistant that can inspire easy and tasty Homs-cooking
- AdapNation Food Diary – 100’s of Tasty Healthy Meal Ideas, that are focussed on helping you thrive
- Facebook Community – To get into conversation with like-minded folk wanting to be their best
- #HyperWorkoutsYouTube Videos – 8-week training blocks, with video guides and print-outs
- Steve’s Body & Mind Progress Journals – Follow Steve’s real-world progress, following all the principles within the Podcasts
- AdapNation Instagram – To see what’s going on in our world across business, training and family
If you like this and other AdapNation episodes, please don’t forget to subscribe to the channel, as well as leaving a 5 star review and letting friends and family know of this Podcast on Social Media.