In this Episode, we relate to all those Road Warriors out there – perpetual business travellers that spend a significant amount of their career in planes, trains and car. Steve has been there for the last 10+ years, and has fallen off the health and fitness wagon many times due to the unforgiving conditions and what seemingly looks like conditions largely out of your control.
We break down the most common mistakes and hurdles that are seen in the corporate business world, and then look to practical tips and solutions. Broken down into 5 categories:
#1 – Anticipating the failure paths
#2 – Prioritising Hotels with access to quality gym facilities
#3 – Useful Travel Tools & Aids
#4 – Importance of year-round Air Conditioning
#5 – Smarter food choices
As always, we dig in to some detail to help you best understand the topics and enable you with practical guidance you can try out immediately.
The written version of this Podcast is available here – Road Warriors – Healthy Tips For Staying On Plan
AdapNation Useful Links:
- AdapNation Website – Where you will find articles, videos and journals on all things wellness, training and mindset
- AdapNation Butler – An Online Personal Assistant that can inspire easy and tasty Homs-cooking
- AdapNation Food Diary – 100’s of Tasty Healthy Meal Ideas, that are focussed on helping you thrive
- Facebook Community – To get into conversation with like-minded folk wanting to be their best
- #HyperWorkoutsYouTube Videos – 8-week training blocks, with video guides and print-outs
- Steve’s Body & Mind Progress Journals – Follow Steve’s real-world progress, following all the principles within the Podcasts
- AdapNation Instagram – To see what’s going on in our world across business, training and family
Please leave a 5 STAR REVIEW, and let friends / fam know of this Podcast.
Leave a comment