In this Episode, we get into an important topic – practical guidance on getting started in the gym, if your primary goal is to build a bigger, leaner and stronger physique.
This is A MUST LISTEN, perhaps a good couple times to fully absorb the clear specific direction offered.
The reality is, most of us have wasted a lot of time in the gym, full of promise and ambition, but never really making a difference to our body shape. We know first hand as both Bryn and Steve have been training in some capacity for 15-20 years each. The majority of that time was spent treading water, making minute gains, or improving function but not physique. For Steve, the body transofrmation has really occured in only the last 1-2 years, only once the key principles within this podcast were fully respected and adhered to with dedication.
The podcast takes the following Structure:-
– Our fun at a London Comedy Story and Bryn’s commitment to getting bigger in 2018
– Pillar 1 – Purposely Fuel your body for growth with precision
– Pillar 2 – The importance of Heavy Compound Lifting and Training guidance
– Pillar 3 – Respecting and enjoying the significance of Rest & Recovery to build muscle
As you’ve come to expect, a content rich and very practical episode, where we share our personal experiences with all the recommendations, and hope to provide you with simple proven tools and knowledge to get the body of your dreams in 2018 and beyond.
AdapNation Useful Links:
- AdapNation Website – Where you will find articles, videos and journals on all things wellness, training and mindset
- AdapNation Butler – An Online Personal Assistant that can inspire easy and tasty Homs-cooking
- AdapNation Food Diary – 100’s of Tasty Healthy Meal Ideas, that are focussed on helping you thrive
- Facebook Community – To get into conversation with like-minded folk wanting to be their best
- #HyperWorkoutsYouTube Videos – 8-week training blocks, with video guides and print-outs
- Steve’s Body & Mind Progress Journals – Follow Steve’s real-world progress, following all the principles within the Podcasts
- AdapNation Instagram – To see what’s going on in our world across business, training and family
If you like this and other AdapNation episodes, please don’t forget to subscribe to the channel, as well as leaving a 5 star review and letting friends and family know of this Podcast on Social Media.