Off the back of reading Game Changers by Dave Asprey, we’ve been noodling over the top life priorities that came from interviewing 450 successful leaders on Bulletproof Radio.
Perhaps surprisingly, the aggregated data suggested the Top Priorities for life success were
#1 – Nutrition
#2 – Relationships
#3 – Self-Awareness
#4 – Exercise
#5 – Sleep.
100% aligned with our priorities at AdapNation, and great to see the fundamentals are considered the most impactful to success.
That said, we’ve not covered Relationships in much detail on the podcast. The value of building up a real network and nurturing your relationships for overall satisfaction, opportunity creation and adding value. Moreover, what gets in our way of developing and nurturing valuable relationships?
So, this episode navigates Relationships, Our Ego and Gratitude. Committing to mastering these areas of your life can have a profound impact on the quality of your life. And let’s face it, we are the dominant species on the planet because we are social animals, and we have self-awareness. Great discussion, and as always, hopefully a lot that you can relate and identify with.
Here’s what we discuss:
1️⃣ Value of Relationships & Building Your Network + 6 top tips
2️⃣ Ego – is it our friend or foe? What is our ego, how can it help + 4 top tips
3️⃣ The Power of Gratitude – how gratefulness leads to more success + 5 top tips
Third Party Reference made:
- Jordan Harbinger (re daily text networking tip) – @jordanharbinger
- Dave Asprey’s latest book (where the priorities came from) – Game Changers
- Robert Greene’s book on power (re ego preventing vs connection) – 48 Laws of Power
- James Smith (re attractive aloofness) – @jamessmithpt
AdapNation Useful Links:
- AdapNation Website – Where you will find articles, videos and journals on all things wellness, training and mindset
- AdapNation Butler – An Online Personal Assistant that can inspire easy and tasty Homs-cooking
- AdapNation Food Diary – 100’s of Tasty Healthy Meal Ideas, that are focussed on helping you thrive
- Facebook Community – To get into conversation with like-minded folk wanting to be their best
- #HyperWorkoutsYouTube Videos – 8-week training blocks, with video guides and print-outs
- Steve’s Body & Mind Progress Journals – Follow Steve’s real-world progress, following all the principles within the Podcasts
- AdapNation Instagram – To see what’s going on in our world across business, training and family
Please leave a 5 STAR REVIEW, and let friends / fam know of this Podcast.