Let’s face it, the biggest reason people work out is because they want to look as good as they can – clothed and naked. Or at least, that’s people’s why to getting started.
And if you want to look great, you should invest in learning from reputable people that have both the personal wisdom, trustworthiness and the results to prove it.
Cue in Anton Kostalas! Within only a few years he has mastered his body, his strength and become that trusted voice for many aspiring men and women. As a seasoned fitness model, who better to seek guidance from when wanting to look your very best?
I loved this interview, because Anton’s life and journey so far is so relatable and raw. Understanding the man behind the physique helps you figure out what drive, discipline and character is needed to achieve his success. And how his character was sculpted, inside and outside of the gym.
Moreover, after listening to this episode, you will have a bunch of practical take aways that you can begin to research, implement and prioritise. You’ll be on your way to sculpting your best body.
Here’s what we discuss:
1️⃣ Anton’s unsettled childhood – schooling struggles, bullying and the impacts this had on him
2️⃣ Being grateful for his struggles – here how Anton connects his positive attributes back to his darker years
3️⃣ From charlatan to respected pro – Anton described the experience of getting into personal training
4️⃣ Skinny Kid to Fitness Model – What was Anton’s drive behind such a dramatic transformation?
5️⃣ Experience of Physique competing – from preparing, peaking and training for his first show
6️⃣ The training and nutrition revelations – Hear how restrictive and naive Anton was, and how better his new approach is
7️⃣ Strength Training is king – Why and how Anton is bucking the bodybuilding trend by prioritising strength training
8️⃣ Anton’s Training Programme – Listen in on how to train like Anton and understanding his design principles
9️⃣ His INSANE Strength PB’s – Anton lists his impressive personal bests in the squat, the deadlift and the bench press
🔟 Anton’s Top Guidance – Hear his key pieces of advice to follow to get into you best shape
Learning More About Anton & Referenced People:
- Instagram: @antonkostalas
- Facebook: Anton Kostalas
- Youtube: Anton Kostalas
- The gym & training partners: @bpfitlondon, @chrispt_con, @nathanpt
- Reputable leaders Anton follows: @nickcheadlefitness, @biolayne
AdapNation Useful Links:
- AdapNation Website – Where you will find articles, videos and journals on all things wellness, training and mindset
- AdapNation Butler – An Online Personal Assistant that can inspire easy and tasty Homs-cooking
- AdapNation Food Diary – 100’s of Tasty Healthy Meal Ideas, that are focussed on helping you thrive
- Facebook Community – To get into conversation with like-minded folk wanting to be their best
- #HyperWorkoutsYouTube Videos – 8-week training blocks, with video guides and print-outs
- Steve’s Body & Mind Progress Journals – Follow Steve’s real-world progress, following all the principles within the Podcasts
- AdapNation Instagram – To see what’s going on in our world across business, training and family
If you like this and other AdapNation episodes, please don’t forget to subscribe to the channel, as well as leaving a 5 star review and letting friends and family know of this Podcast on Social Medi