A fantastic interview with the well-known UK health & fitness leader Ben Coomber.
Ben is one of the top UK Nutritionist leaders and general leader in the UK Health & Fitness Space, with 12 years under his belt and a strong social media following. If you’re a PT or Fitness Professional, it’s very likely that you would have heard of Ben Coomber.
His Podcast Ben Coomber Radio is often featured as the iTunes Number 1 UK Health Podcast. His fantastic supplement Awesome Supplements makes the best tasting Vegan protein globally, and continues to go from strength to strength. Ben’s Professional Nutritionist Course is considered one of the best you can take, and is incredibly insightful.
Moreover, Ben is a relatable and pragmatic guy, who believes in balance, honesty and getting after your dreams.
In this episode, we peer into Ben’s life and expose some perspectives that he has not shared before. A great episode for fans of Ben, or those who want both an introduction to Ben’s work and are seeking ever improving personal health.
Ben gives his honest answers to the following Q’s:
1️⃣ Where on the Spectrum is Ben Coomber – from Biokhacker to Entertainer?
2️⃣ How does Ben think about Balance vs Optimal
3️⃣ As a ‘veteran’ health pro, what is Health for Ben?
4️⃣ How does he tread the line between Motivating and Judging his audience?
5️⃣ What is his Self Talk like? Is it always positive and helpful?
6️⃣ Is Happiness a permanent state, or is it fleeting?
7️⃣ What ways does Ben rely on to get into flow state?
8️⃣ What needs to change to help us navigate the ever noisy and stressful Information Age?
Where to Learn More about Ben Coomber:
- Ben Coomber Radio– Ben’s UK Top 10 Health & Fitness Podcast
- Awesome Supplements– Ben’s honest and high-quality supplement line
- Social – Instagram @bencoomber / Facebook @theofficialbencoomberpage
- BTN Academy– Ben’s Professional Industry-Recognised Nutritionist Courses
- Website – https://bencoomber.com
AdapNation Useful Links:
- The Ladies Break The Mould Body Plan– it’s time to try something different…
- Losing Body Fat For Good– Here’s all you need to know
- AdapNation Website – Where you will find articles, videos and journals on all things wellness, training and mindset
- AdapNation Butler – An Online Personal Assistant that can inspire easy and tasty Homs-cooking
- AdapNation Food Diary – 100’s of Tasty Healthy Meal Ideas, that are focussed on helping you thrive
- Facebook Community – To get into conversation with like-minded folk wanting to be their best
- #HyperWorkoutsYouTube Videos – 8-week training blocks, with video guides and print-outs
- AdapNation Instagram – To see what’s going on in our world across business, training and family
Please leave a 5 STAR REVIEW, and let friends / fam know of this Podcast.