MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
I hope the break with friends and family has/was everything you hoped it would be, and you’ve taken the time to decompress and have fun.
For many, this extended break that we share with most of the country gives us a unique time to to not be owned by work pressure, and perhaps reflect on the year, as well as consider the future.
This episode is intended to support and relate to this common space we find ourselves in at this time fo the year, by asking some thought provoking questions of you and us – to set off a spark of gratitude from all we experienced this year, and seed a little excitement about the possibilities you could experience in the year ahead.
Consider it your New Years Resolution brainstorming – but this time we’re both going to keep to these important themes and goals we set ourselves…
Here’s what we cover:
1️⃣ What Christmas means to us
2️⃣ Reflection –
Are you satisfied with 2018, without regrets? Were there setbacks? Did you spend enough time with the people we care about? What were all your magic moments? How have you changed and developed?
3️⃣ Your 2019 Theme – Your North Star –
What is your Theme for the year? What will make you proud and happy on Xmas 2019? Do you want to Be More, Do More, Give More? What skills and attributes need to be developed? Preventing negative self-talk derailing progress.
4️⃣ Starting The Ball Rolling –
High-Level Milestone Setting. Not confusing a Goal with a Plan. Not Planning (yet) – instead avoiding overwhelm by small incremental action now. What resources, mentors, help do you need to seek out?
5️⃣ Quick introduction to DEC-18 Gents & Ladies #HyperWorkouts – A potential training programme to get you starting in the new year.
AdapNation Useful Links:
- AdapNation Website – Where you will find articles, videos and journals on all things wellness, training and mindset
- AdapNation Butler – An Online Personal Assistant that can inspire easy and tasty Homs-cooking
- AdapNation Food Diary – 100’s of Tasty Healthy Meal Ideas, that are focussed on helping you thrive
- Facebook Community – To get into conversation with like-minded folk wanting to be their best
- #HyperWorkoutsYouTube Videos – 8-week training blocks, with video guides and print-outs
- Steve’s Body & Mind Progress Journals – Follow Steve’s real-world progress, following all the principles within the Podcasts
- AdapNation Instagram – To see what’s going on in our world across business, training and family
If you like this and other AdapNation episodes, please don’t forget to subscribe to the channel, as well as leaving a 5 star review and letting friends and family know of this Podcast on Social Media.