She’s back again, after popular demand!
Michelle Katasi joins this podcast to have an open an honest discussion about her experience of recently going on a ‘Bulk’ – a mild calorie surplus whilst progressively overloading with Weight Training.
It’s a controversial approach that is met with huge initial resistance, as the mere idea of purposely eating more calories than you need for a woman goes against all the media and social conditioning related to having a ‘good’ body.
However, there comes a point in time for ladies where the downward spiral of Eat Less Move More stops working, or worse, can make you ill. And, if you get inspired by some of those #Instafit influencer female physiques, the truth is many have packed up a reasonable amount of muscle over the years to achieve the look.
So, as Michelle has followed the Break-The-Mould Body Plan as well as the AUG-18 LADIES #HyperWorkouts over the last 10 weeks, it’s time to let you guys into the truth. Has it been great, ok, or a waste of time? Has she balled out of control from a weight perspective, or is she in a good place?
1️⃣ Why she felt compelled to start a Bulk
2️⃣ Her apprehensive feelings before starting
3️⃣ The specifics of Nutrition and Training plan she followed
4️⃣ Progress she made in the gym
5️⃣ Her approach to driving accountability and pressure to progress
6️⃣ How specifically her body changed during the process
7️⃣ How she felt during and towards the end – both physically and emotionally
8️⃣ How the subsequent Cut (calorie deficit) is going
9️⃣ Where her head is at regarding he experience, and whether it has changed her approach/outlook to managing her body shape going forward
AdapNation Useful Links:
- AdapNation Website – Where you will find articles, videos and journals on all things wellness, training and mindset
- AdapNation Butler – An Online Personal Assistant that can inspire easy and tasty Homs-cooking
- AdapNation Food Diary – 100’s of Tasty Healthy Meal Ideas, that are focussed on helping you thrive
- Facebook Community – To get into conversation with like-minded folk wanting to be their best
- #HyperWorkoutsYouTube Videos – 8-week training blocks, with video guides and print-outs
- Steve’s Body & Mind Progress Journals – Follow Steve’s real-world progress, following all the principles within the Podcasts
- AdapNation Instagram – To see what’s going on in our world across business, training and family
Please leave a 5 STAR REVIEW, and let friends / fam know of this Podcast.