In this Episode, we talk about Steve’s month-long Australia trip that’s just finished, and Bryn’s May Wedding, and 2x Stag Dos!
A good old catch up. Wedding planning, Stag Do nerves and the reflection and observations after coming back from a once-in-a-lifetime experience traveling all around Australia(ish).
That said, this Episode has a strong bias to towards optimal living, health, wellness and fitness. Steve reflects on the emotions, experiences and character defining aspects of the trip. We talk about Australia – the cultures from city to city, the societal norms, the food, the nutritional standard, the sunshine and the outdoorsy lifestyle. Bryn then asks Steve to reflect on his adherence and results to the pre-holiday fitness/wellness goals:
- To not lose all the progress on bodyweight and physique
- To not lose strength and function
- To not lose momentum or interest in the Gym and Wellness
- To not fall out of love with healthy eating and relapse into being a Processed Carbs, Sugar and Overeating addict
The holiday was a success on all fronts, and it was incredibly eye opening in terms of habits to bring home and how healthy Australia is. Moreover, hopefully it serves to give you confidence that you can go on an extended holiday, maintain your prior health commitments whilst having an amazing rested time, and not coming back with guilt and/or regret.
AdapNation Useful Links:
- AdapNation Website – Where you will find articles, videos and journals on all things wellness, training and mindset
- AdapNation Butler – An Online Personal Assistant that can inspire easy and tasty Homs-cooking
- AdapNation Food Diary – 100’s of Tasty Healthy Meal Ideas, that are focussed on helping you thrive
- Facebook Community – To get into conversation with like-minded folk wanting to be their best
- #HyperWorkoutsYouTube Videos – 8-week training blocks, with video guides and print-outs
- Steve’s Body & Mind Progress Journals – Follow Steve’s real-world progress, following all the principles within the Podcasts
- AdapNation Instagram – To see what’s going on in our world across business, training and family
Please leave a 5 STAR REVIEW, and let friends / fam know of this Podcast.