In this Episode, you’ll experience a true masterclass in improving and strengthening your Barbell Back Squat.
Between the collective personal and professional coaching experience of Bryn and Steve, you will get walked through all the key principles, cues and preparations for having a highly effective squat that through mastering will continue to strengthen for years to come.
This Episode is geared towards people who are already enthusiastic about strength training and have some experience with Barbell Squatting, and are looking for a few gems of wisdom that can incrementally or even dramatically improve their squat performance.
We will address the five key areas for maximal Barbell Back Squats:
#1 – Priming Movement and Muscle Activation
#2 – Optimal Squat Set Up & Bracing
#3 – Squat Form – Cues & Technique
#4 – Working On Your Squat Weaknesses
#5 – Your Head Game for Maximal Lifting
As always, we dig in to some detail to help you best understand the topics and enable you with practical guidance you can try out immediately.
AdapNation Useful Links:
- AdapNation Website – Where you will find articles, videos and journals on all things wellness, training and mindset
- AdapNation Butler – An Online Personal Assistant that can inspire easy and tasty Homs-cooking
- AdapNation Food Diary – 100’s of Tasty Healthy Meal Ideas, that are focussed on helping you thrive
- Facebook Community – To get into conversation with like-minded folk wanting to be their best
- #HyperWorkoutsYouTube Videos – 8-week training blocks, with video guides and print-outs
- Steve’s Body & Mind Progress Journals – Follow Steve’s real-world progress, following all the principles within the Podcasts
- AdapNation Instagram – To see what’s going on in our world across business, training and family
If you like this and other AdapNation episodes, please don’t forget to subscribe to the channel, as well as leaving a 5 star review and letting friends and family know of this Podcast on Social Media.