In this Episode, we get stuck into the hot topic of Fasting.
A highly recommended listen, and should give you the enthusiasm to give Fasting a go – in whatever format and timeframe suits you best.
We answer the most common questions we here:-
- What is Fasting?
- How does the below survive without food?
- What are the health and performance benefits?
- How do I pragamtically fit it into my lifestyle, and what’s the plan?
As you’ve come to expect, a content rich and well researched episode, where we hope to provide you with the tools and knowledge to lead an healthy and optimal life.
AdapNation Useful Links:
- AdapNation Website – Where you will find articles, videos and journals on all things wellness, training and mindset
- AdapNation Butler – An Online Personal Assistant that can inspire easy and tasty Homs-cooking
- AdapNation Food Diary – 100’s of Tasty Healthy Meal Ideas, that are focussed on helping you thrive
- Facebook Community – To get into conversation with like-minded folk wanting to be their best
- #HyperWorkoutsYouTube Videos – 8-week training blocks, with video guides and print-outs
- Steve’s Body & Mind Progress Journals – Follow Steve’s real-world progress, following all the principles within the Podcasts
- AdapNation Instagram – To see what’s going on in our world across business, training and family
Please leave a 5 STAR REVIEW, and let friends / fam know of this Podcast.