Bryn’s currently reading Tony Robbin’s Unshakeable and Steve’s getting stuck into Nelson Mandela’s autobiography (Happy 100th Birthday Madiba!) – thoughts of inspiration and self reflection bubble to the surface and end up owning this engaging conversation.
We love these chats, as you end up walking away with more positivity and enthusiasm to think or do something that helps you develop and grow. To be a better person. Plus, we get to have a moan – very carthatic! Haha.
What we cover in this discussion:
1️⃣ Tony Robbins– His books, His Life Changing Events, His Brain Tumour, His Power and how he influenced Steve’s life for good
2️⃣ Embracing uncertaintyand surprise
3️⃣ Young so-called Life Coaches and Mentors–
- We air our frustrations of 21 year olds declaring the answers to all of life’s problems and meaning.
- What we admire by these go getters and influencers
- How Steve thinks they should adjust their messaging and approach – to appeal to ALL ages with humbleness
4️⃣ Your 30’s is when you REALLY get to know who you are– You drop the ego. You stop trying to be right, and make others wrong. Steve’s reflections.
5️⃣ Life Wisdom vs Currency– How older people offer more life experience and universal truths, yet the relevancy of someone younger is vital to knowing how to live in todays modern world
6️⃣ Steve’s most important piece of advicewould offer to his younger self (and his kids right now)…
7️⃣ Steve’s insatiable curiosityand how it can be fatiguing for those around him
8️⃣ How there seem to be more Successful Introverts in leadershiproles than Extroverts
AdapNation Useful Links:
- AdapNation Website – Where you will find articles, videos and journals on all things wellness, training and mindset
- AdapNation Butler – An Online Personal Assistant that can inspire easy and tasty Homs-cooking
- AdapNation Food Diary – 100’s of Tasty Healthy Meal Ideas, that are focussed on helping you thrive
- Facebook Community – To get into conversation with like-minded folk wanting to be their best
- #HyperWorkoutsYouTube Videos – 8-week training blocks, with video guides and print-outs
- Steve’s Body & Mind Progress Journals – Follow Steve’s real-world progress, following all the principles within the Podcasts
- AdapNation Instagram – To see what’s going on in our world across business, training and family
Please leave a 5 STAR REVIEW, and let friends / fam know of this Podcast.