Have you heard of IIFYM (If It Fits Your Macros) on social media and the like over the last year or so? If not, where have you been?! 😉 If you want to know more and whether it’s worth trying, this episode is for you.
In this Episode, we cover:
#1 – Steve’s experience at the UK Bodypower Expo 2018 –
– Huge 100K attended 3-day event
– A few great voices and leaders, with some useful education tracks
– But – NARCISSISTIC & Ego Hell! From the visitors!
– Athletes, Macro and Micro Influencers
– Which brands and types of companies were there?
– How does Steve feel about his Body Goals & fit within an industry and group of people that caused an allergic reaction?
– In a similar vein, check out 2018 W19 of 52 – Steve’s Body & Mind Progress Journal
#2 – IIFYM (If It Fits Your Macros)
– What is IIFYM and the key principles?
– How do you do it?
– Does it work in losing weight?
– Can you build muscle with this approach?
– Does it promote a health and sustainable long-term change?
– Is there an Optimised way to run IIFYM?
AdapNation Useful Links:
- AdapNation Website – Where you will find articles, videos and journals on all things wellness, training and mindset
- AdapNation Butler – An Online Personal Assistant that can inspire easy and tasty Homs-cooking
- AdapNation Food Diary – 100’s of Tasty Healthy Meal Ideas, that are focussed on helping you thrive
- Facebook Community – To get into conversation with like-minded folk wanting to be their best
- #HyperWorkoutsYouTube Videos – 8-week training blocks, with video guides and print-outs
- Steve’s Body & Mind Progress Journals – Follow Steve’s real-world progress, following all the principles within the Podcasts
- AdapNation Instagram – To see what’s going on in our world across business, training and family
Please leave a 5 STAR REVIEW, and let friends / fam know of this Podcast.