In this Episode, it’s all about making Calorie Counting, Tracking an Measuring work simply and flexibly within the real world. A must listen-episode, and could be an absolute game changer in your ability to managing your weight for the long term.
Before we get into it, Steve and Bryn have some Drinking Banter. They talk about their drinking choices, craft beers brewed by Belgium monks and getting ‘Katasied’. Find our what that means, and Steve’s dilemma.
We understand it can sound too anal and challenging to Calorie Count and Track. We address that head on, and address the most common questions and concerns:
#1 – What to track precisely versus what doesn’t need to be tracked
#2 – Tracking Home Cooked meal
#3 – Should you choose Packaged foods over whole foods for simplicity?
#4 – What about Restaurant meals?
#5 – What do I do when I eat a Friends homes?
#6 – What Apps or tools to use to track?
#7 – How should I measure food quantities or portions?
#8 – How long do I need to track for? Is it forever, or just a few weeks?
As always, we dig in to some detail to help you best understand the topics and enable you with practical guidance you can try out immediately.
AdapNation Useful Links:
- AdapNation Website – Where you will find articles, videos and journals on all things wellness, training and mindset
- AdapNation Butler – An Online Personal Assistant that can inspire easy and tasty Homs-cooking
- AdapNation Food Diary – 100’s of Tasty Healthy Meal Ideas, that are focussed on helping you thrive
- Facebook Community – To get into conversation with like-minded folk wanting to be their best
- #HyperWorkoutsYouTube Videos – 8-week training blocks, with video guides and print-outs
- Steve’s Body & Mind Progress Journals – Follow Steve’s real-world progress, following all the principles within the Podcasts
- AdapNation Instagram – To see what’s going on in our world across business, training and family
If you like this and other AdapNation episodes, please don’t forget to subscribe to the channel, as well as leaving a 5 star review and letting friends and family know of this Podcast on Social Media.