This is a Bodyweight Training focussed discussion, where we look to understand this space, it’s popularity, it’s application, as well as the pros and cons.
So, if you really like doing bodyweight training at home, or feel it’s a great way to get started on your health and body transformation journey, then you should definitely listen to this episode with Bryn and Steve.
Before we get started on the main topic, we do have 20min chat about the Elon Musk Podcast interview with Joe Rogan, and the marvellous strangeness of Elon. He’s a weird cat, but absolutely fascinating. This has us reflect on our own social awkwardness at times, as well as our overall empathy levels for humanity vs the individual. Kinda interesting stuff…
The Bodyweight Training Discussion, broken down:
1️⃣ Why is Bodyweight Training so popular, and is it for good reason?
2️⃣ What types of body weight training is there – e.g. HIIT, Circuit, Hypertrophy, Animal Flow, Gymnastics, TRX, Calisthenics
3️⃣ When and Why does Bryn programme Bodyweight Training for his PT clients?
4️⃣ How does Bryn programme Bodyweight Training – is it exclusively bodyweight or a hybrid?
5️⃣ Can you use Bodyweight Training for Conditioning, Fat Loss, Fitness, Strength, Muscle Gains and Skill Work?
6️⃣ Can you exclusively rely on Bodyweight Training as part of a long term strategy to lose weight and gain muscle?
AdapNation Useful Links:
- AdapNation Website – Where you will find articles, videos and journals on all things wellness, training and mindset
- AdapNation Butler – An Online Personal Assistant that can inspire easy and tasty Homs-cooking
- AdapNation Food Diary – 100’s of Tasty Healthy Meal Ideas, that are focussed on helping you thrive
- Facebook Community – To get into conversation with like-minded folk wanting to be their best
- #HyperWorkoutsYouTube Videos – 8-week training blocks, with video guides and print-outs
- Steve’s Body & Mind Progress Journals – Follow Steve’s real-world progress, following all the principles within the Podcasts
- AdapNation Instagram – To see what’s going on in our world across business, training and family
If you like this and other AdapNation episodes, please don’t forget to subscribe to the channel, as well as leaving a 5 star review and letting friends and family know of this Podcast on Social Media.