If you are after some inspiration, guidance and practical tips on how to select, prepare and create super tasty food that helps you thrive, then this is absolutely the episode to listen into.
Steve is joined by his wife Michelle, who is both an incredible cook of tasty nutritious food, but also a relatable everyday person who is busy caring for her family, keeping herself fit, dealing with the unlimited day-to-day tasks of life, and also trying to enjoy herself in the process. She is also the ‘chef mastermind’ behind all the 80+ (and growing) Tasty Meal Ideas on AdapNation’s Food Diary.
In this Episode, we discuss:
#1 – Are we losing our skills as a society to prepare and flavour food from scratch?
#2 – What are some of the trends, habits and shifts across the last three decades that are contributing to this slow decline in Kitchen IQ?
#3 – The food inspiration that you can check out at https://adapnation.io/category/micro-blogs/food-diary/
#4 – Michelle’s Approach to Cooking – Rules, Equipment, Staple Ingredients, Superfoods, Inflammatory Food Substitutes, Pro Cooking Tips and Seasoning Ideas.
AdapNation Useful Links:
- AdapNation Website – Where you will find articles, videos and journals on all things wellness, training and mindset
- AdapNation Butler – An Online Personal Assistant that can inspire easy and tasty Homs-cooking
- AdapNation Food Diary – 100’s of Tasty Healthy Meal Ideas, that are focussed on helping you thrive
- Facebook Community – To get into conversation with like-minded folk wanting to be their best
- #HyperWorkoutsYouTube Videos – 8-week training blocks, with video guides and print-outs
- Steve’s Body & Mind Progress Journals – Follow Steve’s real-world progress, following all the principles within the Podcasts
- AdapNation Instagram – To see what’s going on in our world across business, training and family
If you like this and other AdapNation episodes, please don’t forget to subscribe to the channel, as well as leaving a 5 star review and letting friends and family know of this Podcast on Social Media.