In this Episode, we get stuck into the hot topic of Fasting.
A highly recommended listen, and should give you the enthusiasm to give Fasting a go – in whatever format and timeframe suits you best.
We answer the most common questions we here:-
- What is Fasting?
- How does the below survive without food?
- What are the health and performance benefits?
- How do I pragamtically fit it into my lifestyle, and what’s the plan?
As you’ve come to expect, a content rich and well researched episode, where we hope to provide you with the tools and knowledge to lead an healthy and optimal life.
AdapNation Useful Links:
- AdapNation Website – Where you will find articles, videos and journals on all things wellness, training and mindset
- AdapNation Butler – An Online Personal Assistant that can inspire easy and tasty Homs-cooking
- AdapNation Food Diary – 100’s of Tasty Healthy Meal Ideas, that are focussed on helping you thrive
- Facebook Community – To get into conversation with like-minded folk wanting to be their best
- #HyperWorkoutsYouTube Videos – 8-week training blocks, with video guides and print-outs
- Steve’s Body & Mind Progress Journals – Follow Steve’s real-world progress, following all the principles within the Podcasts
- AdapNation Instagram – To see what’s going on in our world across business, training and family
If you like this and other AdapNation episodes, please don’t forget to subscribe to the channel, as well as leaving a 5 star review and letting friends and family know of this Podcast on Social Media.