I get it, there are never enough hours in the day. You’re a busy parent running round after the kids, working full time and keeping on top of all your chores; it’s time consuming, stressful and tiring. However, this still doesn’t mean you can’t achieve the body you dream of, or reach the health goals you desire. I want to show you how me and all my clients have overcome this barrier and can no longer use it as an excuse. Trust me, I used this one!
The best way to find time is to make time
If we want to achieve our goals, firstly we need to accept that it’s a fact that you’re busy but not an excuse. There’s ways to help you work around your busy lifestyle. I’ve seen clients achieve amazing results with the most manic schedules ever, and I’ve also seen clients with not so much on their plate use time as an excuse.
Not having time is the adults equivilent of ‘the dog ate my homework’
A lack of time is definitely a problem, but problems can always be solved or worked around. If we want to achieve our goals we need to prioritise our training otherwise it will never happen. So let’s take a look at some of the ways we can stop the dog from eating your homework….
- Get organized – a lot of people have little time due to being unorganized
- Schedule workouts on a calendar – making them a priority
- Develop a routine and create good habits
- Get an early start to your day
- Give yourself a time limit to get things done throughout the day
- Say no to tasks that are unimportant or delegate them to someone else
Time management, efficiency and prioritising is key.
Follow this blog as it unfolds. Comment if you have questions or ideas.