In this Episode, we take a deep dive into the controversy surrounding Cardio.
Should you include it as part of getting fit, healthy and in shape? Does Cardio deserve to be demonised as much as it has been? What are the Pros and Cons of Cardio? If weight control, weight loss and developing a great body are your primary goals, what are AdapNation’s recommendations?
No dogma. Some good banter. Our personal experiences with Cardio. A content rich episode where we hope you will be well informed on how to build cardio work into your wokout plan, dependant on your goals.
AdapNation Useful Links:
- AdapNation Website – Where you will find articles, videos and journals on all things wellness, training and mindset
- AdapNation Butler – An Online Personal Assistant that can inspire easy and tasty Homs-cooking
- AdapNation Food Diary – 100’s of Tasty Healthy Meal Ideas, that are focussed on helping you thrive
- Facebook Community – To get into conversation with like-minded folk wanting to be their best
- #HyperWorkoutsYouTube Videos – 8-week training blocks, with video guides and print-outs
- Steve’s Body & Mind Progress Journals – Follow Steve’s real-world progress, following all the principles within the Podcasts
- AdapNation Instagram – To see what’s going on in our world across business, training and family
If you like this and other AdapNation episodes, please don’t forget to subscribe to the channel, as well as leaving a 5 star review and letting friends and family know of this Podcast on Social Media.